Thursday, June 19, 2008

reflection 5 :Mothers Day

Hi everybody ,

friday 09/05/2008 was mothers day but

because I was away on holiday to Redang , I totally fogort about it so that means this post is just for my mother , and when I said that I totally forgot about mothers day I meant that I only forgot about it in the morning and afternoon but remembered it at night so my father and I decided to treat her with a fab dinner it was very tasty! oops!i'm almost telling you about my trip but never mind let me tell you what i'd write on her mothers day card.I would say :


dear Mom,thank you for helping me with my homework and caring for me so much and can do nothing without you.

And that would be what I would say.


Q:do you think that It was very silly of me to forget something that important? pleas post your comments!!

Happy mothers day!!!

1 comment:

SPONGEEY ~ Cheryl . said...

Not So Narhs . Loool . But you forget such an important event . x.x .

everything


G
ot My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
r/>
Powered By Blogger