Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Entry 2: My December holidays



Taken from my computer


During my December holidays, I went to Hong Kong Disneyland with my friend Laura and her family. My Grandmother and her grandparents tagged along too. We stayed there for five days at Disneyland Hotel.


In Disneyland, I enjoyed many rides like the Autopier and Astroblast in Tomorrowland. The most enjoyable ride was Space mountain, a rollercoaster ride. I liked it so much that I went on it four times with my friends without any parent supervision.


We also explored other parts of Hong Kong like Mongkok where we visited the Ladies Market and Maritime Square in Tsing Yi where we ate very delicious dim sum (even better than Singapore's). At Causeway Bay I met up with Samantha, my primary one and two classmate. She is a Hong Kong citizen and she goes back to Hong Kong every school holiday.


Besides Disneyland, we also went to another Theme Park called Ocean Park. I feel that Ocean Park is better than Disneyland because of the fantastic rides and games there. My most favourite rides are the Viking , the Eagle and the Merry-Go-Round Swing (actually I don't really know the accurate name for the Merry-Go-Round Swing).

I really miss Hong Kong !








1 comment:

everything


G
ot My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
r/>
Powered By Blogger